There aren't many neighbourhoods in the GTA that offer amazing lake views from coastal inspired homes, quick access to downtown Toronto via GO train (or TTC), a world class bakery, great schools, quiet sandy beaches and over 100+ km of family friendly trails. Port Union - West Rouge does!
If your've been deciding on an area of Toronto to call home, you may not have to look furthur than this incredible community! Homes range from $600k (ish) Townhomes to $2.5M + Luxury hillside dream homes overlooking Lake Ontario.
Wonder if this area is the right fit for you? Here are some of the things Port Union residents enjoy on a daily basis:
- Lamanna's Italian Bakery!!! It's famous and it's right around the corner!
- Spetacular lake views.
- Great Schools
- (Almost) Private Sandy Beaches at West Rouge Park. This local attraction also has a boardwalk and fishing spots.
- 100+ km of paved trails for walking, running, biking and dog walking.
- Children's spalsh pad and playground.
- Walking distance to Rouge Hill GO train station.
The list goes on! Maybe this area is worth a look for you? Register for Listing Match or Area Alert so you never miss the newest homes to hit the market in this amazing area.