Every neighbourhood is unique. Each one attracting a specific kind of resident and business, which together contributes to a one of a kind vibe.
In the GTA, we are so lucky to have over 240 unique neighbourhoods to explore and the Toronto Beaches is one of my faves!
Wonder if this is the right fit for you? Here are some of the things Beach residents enjoy on a daily basis:
- Spectacular views peeking out from every intersection and through the lush canopy of trees!
- Amazing restaurants, from large chains to chef inspired - you name it!
- An active fit vibe with yoga studios, juice bars, organic produce lots of walking, running and biking everywhere.
- Sunrise and sunset walks along the Boardwalk.
- A quick ride to downtown on the Queen Street 501 Neville Park streetcar.
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! If you love dogs or own a dog, The Beaches is a pet lovers paradise! Tons of fellow pups to play with on the beach and lots of doggie friendly shops to spoil your four legged pal.
- Mixed real estate in a range of house styles and prices. It isn't cheap, but if you get into this neighbourhood it is an investment you won't regret!
How about it? Are The Beaches for you? Register for Listing Match or Area Alert so you never miss the newest homes to hit the market in this incredible area.